#1 - Those Darn Leprechauns (make a layout predominately of one color)

Fave: This is my favorite house that I like to look at and slow down when I drive by.
Ivy Bazzill, Misc. PP from my stash, Rub-on, die cut leaf and tulip, buttons, MM Glitter brads, Jolee's Dragonfly and flowers. Journal Circle from Etsy.
#2 - Over the Rainbow (use at least 5 different colors)

My Grandson: This is my grandson...the egg...my youngest daughters "son" for Skills for Living. She had to carry him around all week. I made him an origami crib to be carried around in.
Bazzill Kraft, Sunbeam, Festive, Whirlpool, Leapfrog, Admiral and Powder. MM Jack PP and Just the Edge Stars in White, Ribbon, SEI Letters, Cats Eye Chalk in Lime Pastel
#3 - All the Sparkles (bling, bling, bling)

I Miss Them: I love(d) this show and I miss it still.
Bazzill bling in Black Tie. Bazzill in Petal and Cupcake, Rose PP from Joanns, Primas and Petaloo flowers, Say w/ Crytals Bling flourish, buttons, HS bling photo corners, Doodlebug and MM Rub-ons, MM letters in pale pink, Ribbon.
#4 - Recipe for Pixie Dust

Take a Picture With Me: My girls at Ren Faire this last year with the German guys they stalked all day. The guys only agreed to take a photo with them if it could be "manly" and the girls countered with them for a "womanly" picture also.
1 Cardstock - Java Bazzill
2 PP - Crate Paper Prudence Collection
3 Embellies - Glitter boarder, brads and Cat's Eye Chalk in Chestnut Brown.
2 Photos
10 Words - Journal Box
1 Ribbon
1 Reusable - stamp on Journal Box
#5 - Field of Wildflowers (Use your scraps)

My youngest at a wedding earlier in the month.
Raven and Maraschino Bazzill, Carolee's Music PP, Ribbon, Bling, Brads, Letters from Bo-Bunny, Doodlebug, and Creative Imaginations.
#6 - Pete and Repeat (Scraplift)

I Love You: My husband and I at the wedding reception. Every few years I get a good pic of us...it would have been better if he would have put the glass down like I told him too.
A scraplift of Christine V's "Create" layout.
Kraft Bazzill, Scenic Route Graph Paper, Twill Ribbon, Rub-on and staples.
#7 - What's in Your Pot of Gold? (use 4 different fonts)

My daughters before the wedding.
Black Dot Bazzill, SEI Black Orchid PP and solid paper around the pic. SEI Letters, MM Glitter Letters, SEI Black Orchid Alpha (lime), Buttons and Kaiser Crafts Aqua Dots.


No comments:
Post a Comment