Monday, March 15, 2010

52x52 DT Layouts

Here on the 2nd day of catch up...these are my latest DT layouts for 52x52. If you haven't checked out the challenges yet - its a great way to motivate you to use things that you might not normally use together or just to scrap by getting rid of your scrapper's block.

#8 - Use pink, blue and stripes on your layout

waiting
Photobucket

Photobucket

I used Kraft cardstock, misc PP from my stash, the blue bird is traced on to a blue scrap Bazzill piece and hand cut from a KI Memories bird that was used as a template. The pink bird and the green stem are KI Memories. Brads are Heidi Grace. The letters are by American Crafts.

#9 - use 1 tag, a heart, ribbon and buttons on a layout

This man spoils me
Photobucket

Photobucket

I used White Bazzill, Cherry Arte PP, a doily that I cut the center out of, heart buttons with the shanks removed, a tag and chalk. Letters are MM tiny letters and Vinyl thickers. (I had to use the f and a t with the little hook removed)

No comments: