
This is Timothy. My youngest daughter has been asking for a turtle for a few years and finally we decided that she could get one. So we got her a Red Eared Slider. Timothy we have now found out is a girl. So from now on we will call her Timmi.

This is how I felt earlier in the week. Monday and Tuesday were sick days that required me laying on the couch all day or move to the bed. I finally ended up going to the dr. and now I am better. Wierd sickness...nauseous all the time. Oh course during this time...I had to fight for my space from the dog couch/bed hogs.

I decided that I would bring my oldest dog Cosmo back to work with me this afternoon so he could get out of the house. This is him looking for my daughter while she was in the store.

His spot on my desk. He is not a floor dog ;) He is on the lookout for people walking by. He might get some attention.

He is over it already. By this time...he had been here about 15 mins.
I will be back this weekend with something scrappy (don't faint). I am playing along with My Sketch World. They are doing something I have never seen done before.


No comments:
Post a Comment