Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hippity Hop Blog Hop

So yesterday I got a little overzealous at work and posted the link to the beginning of the Blog Hop at Sassy Lil' Sketches. I have to say that I have been brain dead pretty much the last month when it comes to things and I knew that I needed to post the info and of course I was trying to be stealthy at the same time and I posted in the wrong place and I have gotten the "Where is your layout" questions. So I rushed home last night and did my layout so I could get it posted.

So if you haven't started hopping yet...get busy! Here is the info that you will need :)

The hops starts at Sassy Lil' Sketches! You'll need to visit each of the blogs to complete your layout! You will get an element at each of the 5 blogs. Using the elements create a layout or card and post it to all 5 blogs for a chance to win up to 5 times.

Good luck and Happy creating!

Here is the sketch that we started with:
Photobucket

Working on a Snow Day:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sassy Lil' Sketches: The Sketch
ScrapFit: The bling clusters
Crop Suey: I inked my photo corners and my Thickers
Scrap Tiffany: Maya Rd. Crochet Wave Trim
Cuttlebug Spot: My snowflakes are textured and are almost all different.

I used White, Swimming Pool, Navy, Glass Slipper and Handsome Bazzill. Misc. PP from my stash, Silver Ink, Blue Lagoon Cat's Eye Chalk, Snowflake Die Cuts, Snowflake buttons, Bling, "Let it Snow" Journal Spot, Maya Rd. Turquoise Crochet Wave Trim and Stickles. Letters are Cosmo Cricket and White Foam Thickers.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Overzealous is good! :) Love your layout, Carla. Your snow flake banner is adorable & I like how you added the glitter to look like snow on the title work.

Jessica Griffin said...

It turned out beautiful!!

Cherie said...

I love that you were overzealous! Your layout is awesome! LOVE that snowflake banner! What a great idea!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Love the snowflakes. Awesome LO! Thanks for hopping wiht us! Kelly @ scrapFIT

~~Mia~~ said...

carla ~ that lo is gorgeous!!

i love the title too, love the fun sparkle at the top of the letters for effect!!!