Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cross Country

Samantha has been running Cross Country since the 7th grade when she could get in Athletics. She likes to run and she complains about running the track. I think she likes the freedom to get out there and move. This is the first year though that I have seen her really apply herself and push herself.

These layouts, I made just because and I like how they turned out. They are colors that usually wouldn't use for my layouts and they work!

17:22
Photobucket

Journaling reads: "Run the Ridge: - your first meet of the season. It was great being there and cheering you on. You didn't beat your goal time but I am still so proud of you!

Paper: Lime, Vanilla and Maroon Bazzill, Penny Lane and a misc blue strip from my stash.
Embellishments: Heidi Swapp Brads and a Martha Stewart Punch
Letters: AC Thickers Darling


**************************************************

I made this layout at a crop at Archiver's. I saw a layout that inspired me but I can't for the lift of me remember where I saw it.

She Runs
Photobucket

Journaling Reads: You've been running since the 7th grade but this the 1st year I have really seen you apply yourself and work on getting faster. I am so very proud of you for staying with it and pushing yourself for more!

Paper: White and Grey Bazzill, Making Memories Passport and Travel Collection
Embellishments: Ribbon, Cardboard Stars, Cats Eye Chalk, Karen Foster "Born to Run" stopwatch
Letters: Crate Paper-green and kraft, AC Thickers Foam (the best font ever) and Uni-Ball Black Gel Pen.

No comments: