Thursday, October 20, 2011

Memories of Yours

I took a few weeks off of Shimelle Starting Points so I could work on a baby album. I finished that and sent it off to Missouri where it will later be sent to Massachusetts to its new home. I will post pics of it in the coming week (once I get the pics all edited and uploaded to photobucket). I also have another baby album that was made from paper bags to post soon too.

This last Saturday Shimelle posted this layout starter
Photobucket

I stared at it for a few days, found my "kit" that I had made for a crop at Archiver's a few weeks ago that I never got to and went to work.

Memories Of Yours (we don't share)
Photobucket

Journaling reads: its what happens with mix teenage hormones with 35 years if stubborn. There were 3 years total I missed out on because we didn't communicate. You made lots of memories without me.

(Back Story-My oldest moved to her dads when she was 15 almost 16. She moved back in January of this year. She is now 19)

I used:
Paper: Black and Cupcake Bazzill, Theresa Collins Timeless, Doodlebug Monster Mania, Misc. PP from my stash.
Embellishments: Heidi Swapp Clock and Brad, Die Cut arrow and butterflies with Glossy Accents added, Bling, and Tim Holtz Distressing Ink. I used masking tape for the journal box.
Letters: AC Thickers in Marquise, KI Memories Embossed Stickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, I used a Uni-Ball Black Gel Pen for my Journaling.

No comments: