Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My first Challenge

Today is my turn at Scrapbook Challenges for the DT Debut Challenge.

I challenge you to use Glitter.  Glitter isn't something that I use on my layouts.  Loose glitter and myself don't have the best of relationships. I am the girl who ends up with it in her hair, the corner of her eye and down my shirt even though I sit at the table, never get up and only move my arms a little bit while using it.


July 4th
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cardstock: White Bazzill Orange Peel, Doodlebug White Glitter and Coordinations Red Carpet
PP: Pebbles "Let Freedom Ring" Abraham Lincoln and TPC "Heartfelt Travel" Postcards
Embellies: Tag, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Tiny Attacher Staples, Bling, Stickles in Diamond, Distress Ink in Black Soot and a Star Punch.
Pen/Letters: Black Zig and AC Thickers "Doll" (they are flocked)

And for a non-holiday layout I made a regular layout

"Stupid Hair"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cardstock:  None
PP: Lilybee "Buttercup" in Flower Pot, Puddle, Blossom, and Robin's Egg. My Minds Eye "Miss Caroline" Beautiful White Wash, Making Memories Glitter Paper, and Bo Bunny Double Dot in Turquoise.
Embellies: Doodlebug Glitter Brads, Jolee's Palm Tree, Pop Dots, Miss Caroline Dolled Up Favorite Sticker, and a Misc Journal Box.
Pen/Letters: Uni-ball, At You Spica Pens in Gold, Lemon and Silver. AC Thickers in Honey.

No comments: