Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Down

There is something going on with me...I can't scrap - I want to but I can't.

I remember the days where I could sit down and do anywhere from 2-4 layouts in a night. Now I have to look at sketches, layouts on 2 Peas and Scrapbook.com as well as look at magazines before I get an idea of what I want to do and by this time - I don't want to scrap anymore.

I know that I have too much stuff from all the time of collecting and no scrapping. I have stuff that I bought that I can't bring myself to use. Case in point....Prima Say It in Crystals. I got them for $6 w/ a discount and I can't open the package. I have tons of buttons, ribbon and embellishments all together by color. But really, I have no clue what I have in all my tubs and containers anymore when it comes to the little stuff.

When did scrapping turn into this big elaborate thing that has to happen on paper? When did it become not okay to do a simple page? When did I become a scrapbook snob?

I really hope that I am not the only one who feels this way....

No comments: