DH was away at a race this weekend. I sat down and started going thru my CK magazines and I found some that I loved. I decided that I would not look at any websites because of the "shiny distraction" that it can cause.
So a big THANK YOU CK for the following layouts. They are from the November and December issues :)
Friday:
After Ike:

This is the 1st rosebud after the storm came through. It looked like a normal bud but this beauty is what I got.
Texas State Aquarium:

This goes to my vacation album and even though the layout is very simple - it shows off the beauty of the tanks.
Ike:

This is my house before and after Ike. The tags on the sides of the pic tells of how we prepared and what it took to clean up.
Saturday:
Henna:

This is my DD at Ren Fair getting a Henna tattoo.
Places We Ate:

This are the main places that we ate in Corpus on vacation.
Spring:

This one - I did look at the "shiny objects" for inspiration. I went to Julie's site 52 Sketches and this was her #44 sketch for the year.
Corpus Christi:

There is something about this pic I love and I love the simplicity of the layout that I found on scrapbook.com last week.
Sunday
Amber and the King

This is DD with the King at the Ren Fair.


No comments:
Post a Comment