Thursday, May 7, 2009

Together...

This is based off of the #11 Sketch on the Scrappiest Blog and then the May Flowers Sketch on Coordinates Collection.

Together you will be fine:
Together

*We all know that one day I won't be here to referee any arguments but I know that the two of you will take care of one another. I have no clue as to what the future brings with Emily but I know that the two of you will be there and if needed will take care of each other. Times will be rough but remember that because one day I will be gone and you will go your own ways you are still sisters.

Leapfrog, Sunbeam, Cupcake and White Bazzill
The Paper Studio - Emily's Flowers, Argyle and Stripes
White Journalling Pen
MM Letters
Thickers
Stickles
Buttons
Ric Rac
Ribbon
Bling

1 comment:

My Scraptacular Life said...

This is a really great page!! Love the flower background :)