Friday, May 1, 2009

NSD - Studio Calico Challenges

So I started watching the Studio Calico blog when I started reading Stephanie's blog. I saw that they were having a National Scrapbook Day Challenges and thought that I would give it a try.

Here are the challenges and I am going to try:
Nik is going to be doing a graph/ledger challenge.

Davinie is hosting a stitching challenge. Simply hand stitch somewhere on your layout to be entered into this challenge.
~combined with~
Nic is going to be doing a patterned paper challenge. You must use at least 3 different patterns on your layout. This is in honor of Cate and her clothing choices lately, lol! (I have the same problem, Nic)

Here is mine:
A Girly Job

Stitching Close Up

Stephanie is doing a "old with the new" challenge, mixing older scrapbook supplies, vintage items, etc., with new product on your layout.
~combined with~
Kelly is doing an ad inspiration challenge

Photobucket

Tina A is doing a music challenge. Whether it's using your favorite song lyrics, a title of a song, or what's been playing on your Ipod, incorporate music in your layout.

Tina C is doing an "embrace that white space" challenge.

Here is mine:
Photobucket

My mom and Grandpa right before she had me. She says that Grandpa wanted to take a picture with her to see whose tummy was bigger. She said that he claimed that he won.

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

you're on a roll eh??!! awesome works!