Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally...

I have some layouts to post. Scrapping is coming very hard for me these days. Maybe I am just on a slump and my mojo has already started vacation without me.

hot hot hot
Photobucket

This layout was started and then I walked away from it. I never walk away. A week later and I was back to add the title and the journalling strips.

Journalling reads: So far this summer 100 degrees seems to be the temp for us everyday. (The temps are from the same day about 30 mins apart. Top reads 106 and that is what it was when I was leaving work at 5pm. The bottom reads 104 and that was when I pulled in my driveway)

Cardstock-Olive Green from Hobby Lobby, Printed Paper: Imaginisce Kewl Stuff line from my stash (and probably circa 2005-can't find it online anywhere) Cat's Eye Chalk in French Blue, Buttons, Letters are Thickers, Doodlebug and American Crafts brown metal letters painted with red nail polish and dusted with glitter.

always happy
Photobucket

No journalling at all. Very rare for me. This is my middle daughter at the parade of July 4th. It was one of those shots that you don't even look -you just hold the camera out and take a pic not knowing what you are going to get. This layout is based on a layout by OzKat called "Cherry Baby"

Cardstock: Bazzill White, Printed Paper: Reminisce Love Ya from my stash, Ribbon, Buttons, Bling, Brads, Letters are: MM tiny alphas and Mulberry Thickers.

last day of 36
Photobucket

Journalling reads: This photo was taken on my last full day at the age of 36. I can't tell you how many I took before I found one that I was okay with. Here's to seeing what the next 36 will bring.

Cardstock: Chili and "Tan" Bazzill, Printed Paper: 7 Gypsies Savannah Flocked Floral, Chipboard Circle, Paint, Letters: "C" is from Paperbilities and Vinyl Thickers .

No comments: