I do have 3 things that I want to post that I have done. Now mind you these were done over 3 weeks time. (That is how bad its gotten)
This is a card that I made to go with a baby shower gift for one of my buyers who is leaving to early to spend some time at home before the baby comes.

Made with: Bazzill Powder Blue and White Cardstock, Misc Baby Paper from my stash, Ink, Bling and a Sandylion Essential Baby Embellishment Pack.
This is an album that I made on July 4th. I can't remember where I got the little tag album from but it was just the right size to put all my pics from the parade that we have in the neighborhood.
Made with: Bazzill Maraschino, Admiral, and White Cardstock, Reminisce Freedom Collection 3, and Die Cuts made from Adhesive Glitter Paper and a Zig Pen
I made this layout yesterday. It took me 2 1/2 hours to finish it. I don't think a layout has ever taken me 2 1/2 hours to finish. It was for the Cosmo Cricket class on Scrapbook News and Reviews that I posted right before this one. (Yes, you are looking at a line other than Cosmo Cricket)

Made with: July Kit from BYOM, Bazzill Borders - Butterfly, Ink, Bling, Carolee's AdornIt Photo Corner, MM Tiny Letters, and Bazzill letters cut on my Cricut with the Opposites Attract cartridge.
I have a layout laying on my table that I walked away from because I am stuck. So if it comes to me before the day is over...I will be back.



1 comment:
Hi Carla - thanks for popping over to my blog! Glad I found yours! Love your layout!! And your baby shower card is adorable!!
Post a Comment