I have 2 layouts to share this week.
Who's That Girl - Distinguishing Features
Something about us physically or visually that is a "distinguishing feature". Something that is part of your look. I can be a unique birthmark (like me), a great smile, your hair, the way you dress, your glasses, your red toe nails, etc. But little things that are "you". The things that others see, and without it, you would not quite be you.
My story about glasses:


This was not a hard thing for me to come up with something to scrap about. I have worn glasses since I was 5 years old. They are a part of me even though I know in a few years I will go for Lasik because my eyes are getting worse.
I used Kraft, misc. PP from my stash, Ink, Ribbon, an October Afternoons rub-on, Penny Lane Journal spot, Jenni Bowlin Alphas, MM Tiny Alphas and Pink Paislee's Alphas.
This week on The Everyday Scrapper we used a sketch from Creative Scrappers #86 This is a great sketch! I like how easily it can be adapted to a 1-2 photo sketch without losing any of the main elements.

Growing Up



This is my youngest daughter and her spring pictures that were taken at school. This layout is so far out of my scrapping element that it took me 5 hours to finish. Looking at it now, I have no idea what took me so long. I made the flowers out of Victoria Secret tissue paper and you can find the instructions here
I used White, Chili, and Raven Bazzill, 3Bugs in a Rug "Color me Pretty" PP, Bazzill Just the Edge strip, K&Co Frame, Prima Say it in Pearls flourish, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Ink, and pop dots. As mentioned above the flowers are from tissue paper and I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist in Vanilla Breeze. The letters are cut with my Cricut and the font is Opposites Attract (yes, the U for up is the N for growing - I ran it through my Xyron on the wrong side.)


No comments:
Post a Comment