Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Sharing

I am still having a hard time scrapping for some reason. I bought a huge stack of PP from a woman on TES and it has all the paper that I have wanted or said that I would love to have and I thought that I would "instantly" become scrappy but...no. I have no idea what is going on with me these days but I need to snap out of it quick.

This week on TES our sketch came from Let's Capture our Memories

Photobucket

{it's here}
Photobucket

Photobucket

These photos came from deviantART and the flowers are by Leeri and QuickSilver. This year more than any other year that I can remember-I am so ready for Spring. I think that because of the snow and the freezing temps that we had for so many days is the reason why I feel this way.

I used Kraft and Yellow Bazzill, scraps from my stash, bling, K&Co stem and chalk. The letters are by MM and AC Thickers in Yellow Vinyl.

No comments: