I have 4 more layouts for you from the ABC Crop at My Sketch World. As of today, I am 4 letters behind. I took yesterday off to work on my DT layouts that need to be turned in for September. Today we went to the lake, it was very peaceful.
*L - Create a layout about someone you love
10 Reasons he makes me happy

1. You always hug me when I get home from work
2. You rarely tell me "no"
3. You are very helpful to everyone
4. You spoil me
5. You bring me presents
6. You are okay with me doing things alone.
7. You treat me like an equal
8. You let me choose the movie or the restaurant
9. You still like to go on dates with me
10. You will drive almost everywhere we go without any comments.
I used Kraft and Grey Bazzill, Misc PP from my stash, Ribbon and a white gel pen. Letters are Thickers, Carolee's tiny letters and Jenni Bowlin Alpha Stickers.
*N - Nekkid Chipboard
Famous

My daughters last year at the homecoming game. This photo was taken by the photographer from the Houston Chronicle. Journaling reads: This photo of you two was in the Houston Chronicle with your names and the which school you were cheering for. I have to admit it was pretty cool to see you two online - so I guess this makes ya'll famous huh? Homecoming game 2009
I used White Bazzill, Misc Newpaper and Polka PP, Ribbon and Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letters in "She"
P - Pins and Needles - Stitch on your layout
Elizabeth

My best friend Elizabeth. Journaling reads: We met over 11 years ago, even though we've had our ups and downs you are truly my best friend.
I used Swimming Pool and White Bazzill. MM 5th Ave Sophia PP, Jillibean Soup Journal Sprout, Bling and Black Cats Eye Chalk. Letters are MM Tiny Letters and Thickers
R - Ready - Use the word "Ready" in your title.
Ready for it to be over

Journaling reads: This was your look the whole way to Luling. It was a fun trip...not!
I used Kraft Bazzill and BG Ambrosia PP, Tim Holtz Journaling Tag, Jillibean Soup Harvest Felt Leaf and Flower. Letters are Pink Paislee and Cosmo Cricket.


No comments:
Post a Comment