Life's a Dance

Journaling reads: If I had to choose one song that was "my" song it would be definitely this one. There is no book or manual on how to live your life the right way or which road to take. You honestly learn as you go. You take advice from your parents and actually listen to them when you get older. You learn by watching others. You learn by trial and error. Everyday is a new learning experience. Everyday is a new start and you are the one in control of how it goes. This song is my opinion is one of the best songs ever written because it speaks to me every time I hear it. August 2010.
I used Bazzill, Graphic 45 PP, Prima Pearl Swirls, Flowers, Pom Pom's, Dear Lizzy Buttons, and white Gel Pen. Letters are by Basic Grey.


1 comment:
Great page! I haven't actually put together a scrapbook page for ages, but you're truly inspiring me to get going!
Xoxoxox
Denalee
Post a Comment