This is a layout that I wasn't sure if I was going to do or not. The photo has been sitting in my origami box on my table that holds my smaller pictures since last summer when they were still friends. Amber walked in while I was scrapping it and immediately said "oh God mom!"
Over

Journaling reads: (over) are the nightly dutch dinners. walks to the park to play baseball. (over) are the rides to where ever you needed to go. (over) is the relationship that I thought was your "one". (over) is a friendship built over the years.
Cardstock: Kraft Bazzill (I have other colors...I promise)
Printed Paper: My Minds Eye, Kaisercraft and Pink Paislee
Embellishments: Cats Eye Chalk in Brown, Crate Paper Rub ons and a Tim Holtz Gungeboard skull and cross bones inked green with Cats Eye.
Letters: AC Thickers
************************************************
Dirty Girl

Journaling reads: Your first race of the year and it was so muddy. This race also made up your mind about getting a pair of spikes to run in. Your shoes kept getting stuck in the mud!
Cardstock: White, Pear and Ocean Breeze Bazzill
Printed Paper: Misc. paper from my stash
Embellishments: Bling and Ribbon
Letters: AC Thickers and Stickabilities. Purple Zig Pen.
********************************************************
Cosmo

Journaling reads: aka Mr. Happy Go Lucky. Other than the blue ID collar, you would never know he was just picked up from the vets office. He had his "old man" check up with blood work and a nail trim but all it seems he is worried about in this picture is what I am getting for lunch and if he is getting any. Jan 2011
Cardstock: Vanilla and Java Bazzill
Printed Paper: 7 Gypsies
Embellishments: AC Ribbon and his ID collar from the photo.
Letters: AC Thickers and Chocolate Zig pen.
*********************************************************
Webcam Posers

Journaling reads: No camer is safe from the self portraits when the two of you are around!
Cardstock: Lakeshore, White and Leapfrog Bazzill
Printed Paper: Lily Bee Vintage Poppy - Treasure
Embellishments: Jenni Bowlin Pennants, Maya Rd Velvet Ribbon, Girls Paperie Flower Mart Paper Route Flowers, Maya Rd Ribbon and Metallic Butterflies
Letters: AC Thickers and Carolees Tiny Letters
I told you I had been busy...but I am not done yet! Check back on Friday for my last 3 layouts :)


1 comment:
Carla your layouts are lovely I love your use of white space and clean lines...just fabulous!
Post a Comment