This week, Shimelle posted a sketch. I usually shy away from the sketches because, well I don't know why but this one...oh this one challenged me. So I sat at the table and did not just 1 layout but 2 layouts and in a manner that I have NEVER done before!
Here is the link to her post in case your interested: Sketch of the Week The twist? Scrap with a transparency. Big deal you say? Well, I have honestly never scrapped with one. Never put one in a mini album, never used one on a card...never. So I was challenged and I knew I wanted to try.
So here it is:
Side 1 - Becoming You
Side 2 - All grown up
My middle daughter and how she has changed from high school until now. Hope and dreams on her end and mine.
I used a KI Memories transparency-the only one I had. And the April "I Feel Pretty" kit from Scraptastic Club found here I absolutely love this kit! I have used it so much more than I have any other kit and I will be sad to see it go when I have finished it out. Crazy thing is, I don't normally use this colors!
Until I blog again...




2 comments:
great layouts! I found it a challenge to use the transparency also, not something I normally use in scrapping!
Beautiful layouts! The colours from the kit you used are lovely!
Post a Comment