After long promising my layouts here they are. I am not doing to well this month. I blame it on my trips to the library and the romance novels that call my name from the left back wall over by where the old man is teaching English to a Vietnamese couple. Sometimes I just smile because he is so sweet to them and very patient but other times...oh my I just want to laugh at his way of putting things to them. But I haven't....yet.
This week we had some excitement at work. When I was in the clinic we had a family come in who was clearing their land and they had accidentally cut a fawn with a tool they were using to clear the underbrush on their land and they didn't see her in time. We fixed her leg and oh she was the sweetest ever! Kisses that felt like a puppies tongue and she felt soft like a bunny. I have pictures with her on my wall in the hallway here still and its been about 8 years since I last saw her. So getting back to my original story...One of our mfg reps came in and he had the cutest fawn that he saved on the side of the freeway. He said that he watched and waited for momma to come back but she never did and the fawn was bleeting for her! So he finally got him so that he didn't wander onto I-10.

So here are my layouts that I have today and looking at them now...I must be on a Kraft kick.
For You

Family Made for CC June Challenge

Spring Rain Made for CC Summer Camp

Dad (card) Made for CC Summer Camp

Oh and my last pic of me at the age of 36. I think I can see the hill now in the distance. (If what I am seeing isn't the hill...I know that I am seeing wrinkles and eyebrows that seriously need to be done)


No comments:
Post a Comment