Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moving On

Now that I am calm, cool, and collected...these are my interesting finds this week.

I was on the hunt yesterday to find how to make an easy but cute mini album to give to one of my buyers at a clinic who is leaving on 7/3 for maternity leave and then she will be staying home. I have talked to her for 7 years! She is a Carla too and I will miss her :( So in my quest - I found this website loaded FULL of mini album instructions and pictures. I have it bookmarked for later use and it will be used! Making Mini Scrapbooks is the site and there are over 20 different books to make along with some Bind It All instructions.

Scrap Therapy is a website out of Australia and they post monthly challenges.

Ordinary Courage was a website that I found on a post from Stephanie and it was an eye opener but also it makes you stop and realize exactly how many people we don't "see" every day during our transactions. This post in particular.

Shabby Blogs looks like a cool place to go and find me a new background :)

That is all I have this week. Work was pretty bad and it limited my time on the internet..imagine that! Oh and my addiction to Facebook takes a lot of time too. Who knew that farming, fight Sorority sisters, doing Mafia jobs, working at the Widget factory, Plundering on my Pirate Ship, and slaying Vampires would be so tiring!

No comments: