Saturday, June 6, 2009

Things that caught my eye this week

Here are something that caught my eye this week that I might just have to try out :)

Jessica Acs
Over at Jessica's blog "A Spoon Full of Sugar" she is doing 30 days worth of tutorials! If you are like me...you love tutorials because it gives you something out of your box to scrap and make for loved ones :)

A Million Memories
Over at AMM Rachel Hall is holding a free class on Creating Shaped Layouts and here lately I have been addicted to shaped paper so I am going to check her out!

Scrap Scene
Oh I am loving this little update email that I get from ScrapScene everyday! There are so many things that I want to try out. For instance this one - Polymer Clay and this one that involves an Altoid tin (I tried this once...it wasn't pretty at all).

Coordinates Collection
They are going strong with their Summer Camp Challenge. For every challenge you complete - you qualify for a discount in the store that can go as high as 40% off! The girls over there are great and super nice! Check them out!!

Your Memories By Design
YMBD is giving away a MM Slice with their 92 days of summer contest! You can check the message board thread here and their blog here

The Scrappiest
Liz over at The Scrappiest is doing things a little different this month for those who follow her blog. She is giving away Rusty Pickles "Swirly-Whirlie" chipboard accents to the lucky winner! To the winner of her sketch challenge this month she is giving away a set of the RP chipboard and a 4 sheets from Bo Bunny's Grease Monkey Collection. She already has sketch 15 up and ready to go! Go ahead!! There is nothing stopping you from creating and posting your layout - you never know you might just win! I did in the month of April :)

No comments: