Vacation

Journaling reads: I know that we are very lucky to take vacation pretty much every yr. Growing up we never took vacation & it wasn't until I took the job I have now that we even thought about going somewhere - anywhere. Now - I absolutely can not wait to sit down in front of the computer surfing for our new favorite spot to go. As the years go on and the more places we go I have more memories to cherish. There is still many places I want to see but we will have to wait & see where I am at next.
I used Kraft and Festive Bazzill, Scenic Route Garden Grove collection, Jolee's Epoxy Stickers, Ribbon, The car was cut with Locker Talk (Cricut) and I used Red, Black, Lt Blue, Gray and Yellow scrap Bazzill. I used a Zig Pen to doodle and journal. Letters are by Making Memories.


No comments:
Post a Comment