Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So I am behind the times....

With this week the closing of our books at work and everything and its brother, sister and cousin has to be credited to the accounts that returned stuff by 5pm on Friday. This is officially the worst week that I experience monthly...every month. I dread this week all month long. No matter how caught up you are...they know and they send stuff in like it was a recalled item-in massive amounts.

So a few months ago, I broke down and bought a house. No, not that kind of house. I finally bought a Doodlebug house. Now I am sure that I am the last person in the scrapbook world to do this...I have put it off long enough and when I look at the package and it says "2007 doodlebug design, inc" I realize exactly how long I have put it off. I remember falling in love with it when I saw it during a trip to my favorite LSS that is about 50 miles-ish away. I just couldn't bring myself to buy it because it scared me...yes, chipboard at that time scared me. So when I got the email that Scrapsupply was closing its doors and everything was on sale...I jumped on the little house at a discount. (Yes, I know I am on a scrappy diet-but I couldn't help it...it was a moth to a flame kind of thing...)

My goal is to have this little house finished before the end of the month.

Photobucket

I will be back with updated pics. Cross your fingers for me that the week goes fast and painless or less painful!

No comments: