When the lesson for Get Meaningful came out to write a letter to a person who was real or fictional...I knew that I had the perfect person to write too. Then I get the assignment for Creative Pandemonium to distress paper, then to use flowers and bling and man oh man I was in business - I had a plan!
Dear Jackie,

Journaling reads: I have always wanted to know where you got the strength to pick up and carry on after you lost two children and your husband within-all within 10 years. Then by the time you were 46 you were a window for a second time. One thing that I have always been very fascinated with is your choice in clothes-even forty years later they have been replicated-they are timeless and classic. I love them! Although you are gone, you are still one who captures my attention every time there is something published about you. Sincerely, Carla
I used Blackbird and Cupcake Bazzill, Scenic Route Line Paper, Basic Grey Urban Prairie PP, Prima Bling and Flowers, Stickles, Heidi Swapp Bling Photo Corners, Ribbon, Cats Eye Chalk, Brads, Thickers in Darling - Lipgloss, MM Tiny Letters


No comments:
Post a Comment