I am about the Pink. Even my golf clubs and golf balls have pink ribbons on them! I have never been to a ScrapPink crop though. When Monica at Scrapfreak said that she was going to have a ScrapPink crop and the money would be donated to Susan G. Koman - I knew that I had found me a crop!
All the challenges were a girl theme of course!
- Indecisive Girl - Create a layout with at least 6 pictures on ONE page. Don't spend time deciding which to use - just use them all!
Proof

I used Hersey Bazzill, KI Memories Love Elsie - Jack, Misc. PP, Flower, Doodlebug Bling Brads and White Gel Pen
- Loved Girl - create a layout about how you are loved...mother and daughter, husband and wife, great friends, or even how you're learning to love yourself. Be creative!
A Mother's Love

I used Vanilla and Java Bazzill, Penny Lane PP, Flower, Bon Bon Bazzill Brackets, Photo Turn, MM Tiny Letters and Mocha Paperie Letters, Cat's Eye Chalk in Brown
- Happy Girl - reate a LO about one or all of the things you can think of that you love about being a WOMAN! This LO must include 25+ words of journaling.
Why I am glad to be a girl

I used Blackbird and Cupcake Bazzill, Glitz PP, Ribbon, Bling, and a Maya Road Chipboard Girl. Letters are Doodlebug, The Paper Studio, and Making Memories Bling Letters.
- Material Girl - You must use at least 12 pieces of bling, pearls, epoxies, glitter brads or similarly shiny, sparkly fun embellies!
A Yellow Beauty

I used KI Sheer Paper, Misc PP from my stash and Lime Stripe PP, Bling, MM Letters and Vinyl Thickers. Journal spot purchased from Etsy.
- Frugal Girl - for this challenge you must create a LO using the following supplies:
- -scraps (cardstock or pattern paper is fine) or pattern paper that is more than a year old
- -5 buttons/brads/eyelets
- -ribbon or fiber (min. 4 inches)
- -an embellishement that is at least 6 months old

I used Pansy and Posie Pink Bazzill, Hello Kitty PP, Ribbon, Petaloo Flowers, Paperclips, Buttons, Brads, Bling and a Hello Kitty Ring that was on the cake, Queen & Co. Acrylic Bracket and MM Letters.
- Sketchy Girl - Sketch challenge found here
Whose the new Queen?

I used Kraft and White Bazzill, Misc. PP from my stash, Brads, Sassafras Lass Chipboard Owl, Sizzix Flourish, Brads, Carolee's Tiny Letters and Doodlebug Letters in Swimming Pool. Tag was made from Java Bazzill and I cut a Heidi Swapp Crown to fit her head. I used a gold gel pen to color the crown.
- Colorful Girl - Make a layouts using the color RED as the base. This can be red cardstock or a dominantly red patterned paper, as long as its the base of your page.
*Once

I used Maraschino Bazzill, Floss, Paint, Misc PP strips, Button and MM Vinyl Letters
- Girl Support - Make a bra card!

Made w/ Oatmeal Bazzill, Misc. PP and Ribbon
- Moody Girl - This challenge is about scrapping about a less happy topic. It doesn't have to be overly sad though. Its open for your interpretation. You can scrap about an experience you had or an experience of a family member or loved one. Only requirement is that you must include some journaling (at least 35 words).
What?

I used Blackbird Bazzill, Basic Grey Marrakesch PP, Cherry Arte PP, Prima Got Flowers, Heidi Swapp Clock, Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Foam Thickers.


No comments:
Post a Comment