Sunday, October 18, 2009

Freaky Fridays

I decided that this month I would give it a shot to work on the Freaky Friday projects at ScrapFreak. I have been a member of this site for a while now and I floated around but I just love this site. Its challenging site but not in a bad way, everyone is nice to each other - no drama, lots of pregnant women (so I won't drink the water while I am there) and just a general great place to be.

Well what Freaky Friday is, is a challenge that is posted every Friday to get you out of your comfort zone and to get you thinking beyond what is your normal scrapping routine.

FF 10/2/09 - Doodlicious by Jessica Bree

Date Day:
Photobucket

This was so far out of my element it wasn't funny. You know my style...simple and clean. I was very uncomfortable when I started but once I got into it...I was really liking what I was seeing. Its a simple layout really compared to others that I have seen but for me...its out there!

I used White Bazzill, Stamping Ink to distress, MM PP from my stash, gold adhesive paper from my stash, gold ribbon and stars, staples and a gold gel pen w/ a black zig.

FF 10/9/09 - Big Dreams by Kim L

My Wish
Photobucket

This challenge was to put down what our dreams and wishes were for another person and not ourselves. This is my middle daughter who seems to love to take self portraits but this time she used my Nikon to do it....big no no...she has her own camera to play with. I used a layout inspiration from A Million Memories and the anniversary crop that I have been lurking on over there. Journaling reads: Journaling reads: My wish for you is that you grow up to be a healthy, happy and very successful woman who achieves all her dreams. My wish for you is that you find a special man who loves you for you, is supportive and who nurtures your spirit. My wish for you is that you are blessed with as many babies as your heart desires. ♥ mommy.

I used Kraft and Vanilla Bazzill, Cherry Arte's Deco Hall Line - Sweet Estelle, Buttersworth, Wallace, and Deco Dots, Jillibean Soup Red Celebration Letters, Making Memories paint in Vanilla and a Navy Zig Pen.

No comments: