Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bittersweet

For the Guest DT spot up for grabs this month at Scrapfreak, the only stipulation is that you have to use the word "sweet" on your layout somewhere but it can be any theme - not just October equals Halloween candy although I admit that I staged a wonderful photo of my candy corn that arrived from my friend Elizabeth who knows that I have this fixation on seasonal candy. Its true, I really do...Conversation Hearts, Peeps (but only the yellow bunnies), Candy Corn and then Brach's Peppermint Nougat that has the little Christmas Tree in the middle...I will fight you for those...seriously.

So I thought about it and then it came to me about 3am one morning...so here is my creation.

Bittersweet
Photobucket

Photobucket

Made w/ the October Kit from BYOM - I ♥ this kit!!! I added Java Bazzill, Ribbon, AC Thickers in Darling, Brads and College Press Free Bird Die Cut, and Cat's Eye Chalk. I did the stitches myself and distressed the paper.

No comments: