This week for
Creative Pandemonium we were to use 2 color of cardstock, 2 tags and 1 photo. Easy peasy right? Sometimes its the layouts that are easy peasy that is the hardest. I knew which photo I wanted to use right away but then I had to find a way that wouldn't clutter my layout so that my photo was the one that told the story. I know, I know, you look at the majority of my layouts and they are this way but just because I do them all the times doesn't make them easy because I always try to come up with something new so they don't always look the same.
You Crack Me Up
My youngest on vacation this summer. Hidden journaling reads: This seems to be what I get these days! All I wanted was just 1 picture of you sleeping but instead I get this faker smile!
I used White Bazzill, Ivy Border Bazzill, Texas Map PP, Vacation Tag from Marcella. BG Lucky Tag, Autumn Leaves Rub ons and Making Memories Tiny Letters.
No comments:
Post a Comment