Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GM Lesson #25 - School Days

This week the lesson for Get Meaningful was to go in my case "waaaay" back to our school memories. What did you like, how were you in school, what did you do, who were your friends? So I pondered for a few days because I had no idea which direction I was going to go since those pics of me are at mom's house stuck in her sticky album that I am sure now really isn't so sticky anymore. KWIM?

Well last week was Customer Service Week at work and one of the things we had to do was bring in a pic of us from high school. The only pic I could find of me at all that I had that wasn't already down on a layout was a small graduation picture that was actually wrote on that went to my high school sweetheart who I now proudly call "my ex" (pretty funny...no?) Then I was surfing and found Sketchy Thursdays on one of my co-DT's blog - Diana and I found the sketch that solved all my issues. I swear when I saw it...I hear the "aaahhhhhh" singing! lol

So without further ado...

Getting Me Here
Photobucket

Photobucket

I used Blackbird and White Bazzill, Green Bling Cardstock, Black Bazzill Just the Edge trim, Rusty Pickly Composition PP, Bling, Making Memories Tiny Letters and Doodlebug Candy Shoppe Letters.

1 comment:

heidi said...

GREAT layout!! Love that black & white paper in the background. You'll have to come back and play with us again!!

Thanks for playing along!

Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays