Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Blahs!

Nope, no one oinking so far but man it has been a weekend that is just blah. No energy, no creativity really at all. I am not sure if it because of the last week (credit rush...book close) and that stress or just if I am going into my what seems to be a monthly downturn.

I started this layout last weekend when I was lurking at AMM. It was for an ad challenge. Cool ad but oh so not me with all these photos. I had to go wayyyy back to my Vegas trip to find photos that all went together. Oh it made me miss Vegas and I want to go back now very badly.

The Venetian
Photobucket

Journaling Reads: We went to the Venetian for my birthday. It was an awesome hotel! The "view" inside was unbelievable. The entrance was confusing. The bridge outside was cool. I wanted to go on the gondolas. The cieling was phenomenal. The "view" again. The entertainment was very cool. Vegas 2006.

I used Java and Oatmeal Bazzill, Rusty Pickle PP, Ribbon, K & Co. Amy Butler Flourish, and October Afternoon Rub-Ons.

No comments: