Estee at Scrapbook.com is doing a challenge for Crate Paper that requires you to use at least 70% Crate Paper products on your layout and you can get a great prize. I love prizes and thanks to one of my kits from BYOM...I had the Crate Paper that was waiting for me to pick it.
Ren Fest '08

Journaling reads: You were like a kid in a candy store when we went to Ren Fair last year. 1st was the face paint, after a long decision process and then came the henna tattoo. -Fairy weekend.
I used: Leapfrog and Java Bazzill, Crate Paper Prudence Collection-Virtue, Glitter Die Cuts. Static Collection-Gravity. Purdence Alpha Twist Letters. Cat's Eye Chalk - Brown, Zig Pen - Chocolate.
Scrapfreak this month has their monthly sketch posted and that month Amy was the designer. The sketch can be found here. I thought that I would take a shot at it and came up with this. Of course after I finished it...I wanted coffee.
Coffee Snob?

Journaling reads: I started drinking coffee as a teenager and I have loved it ever since. When I got to Starbucks - I always get a Cafe Latte w/ Soy, 2 sweet & lows, 130 degrees. I got to McDonalds, I get 3 splendas and 2 creams. Burger King is okay. Jack in the box is just gross...and the large is 12 ounces...which isn't enough at all! Coffee always taste better when others make it.
I used Kraft and Java Bazzill, Karen Foster Coffee Paper and Stickers, Ribbon, Gel Pen, Making Memories Brown Felt Letters and AC Thickers in Darling Brown. (I cut ovals for the top and made them into coffee beans in case you are wondering)
Sketchy Thursdays this week has posted a new sketch and I really like this one. This is only the 2nd week that I have worked on their sketches and I like them! Its keeps me motivated it seems.
1 year

This is my yellow rose bush. The pic on the left is the first bloom that I had last year after the hurricane. It looked like a perfect bud but when it opened - it wasn't a complete flower. The pic on the right is the flowers from this year. Journaling reads: Its amazing to see what a difference a year makes. I thought for sure my roses were done for after the hurricane. But they bounced back! Actually they are doing better than they were last year.
I used Kraft Bazzill, DCWV Glitter PP, PP from my stash, Ribbon, Flowers, Buttons, Acrylic Arrow, Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Straw and Basic Grey Letters. I used a Zig Pen for the stitches.


No comments:
Post a Comment