.
.
.
.
Not just one team...TWO!
I sent in 3 DT and 1 Guest DT submissions last month with the mindset that this was my last time for a while because the rejection is not a good feeling. I stalked my email and the blogs all day yesterday. Then last night I was up until 12:30am working on the finishing touches for my co-workers going away scrapbook. I didn't check anything before I went to bed...and I didn't clean my table. I will definately have to take a pic of it because it will never look like that again. I couldn't function by the time I was almost done.
This morning, I dropped Amber off at school (Samantha had track practice at 6:30 - DH took her) and went to McDonald's for my much needed morning coffee. I am sitting in the parking lot adding ice to my coffee and then decided to check my email from my phone. I am scrolling and there is one...I was so scared to open it and when I did I wanted to cry with happiness because someone liked my work! Then I keep scrolling and there is another one and then the tears started flowing and I know that everyone who went by thought I was seriously hurting over something bad...but honestly, it was a good cry!
I now design for (in the order of the time on the emails) Jessica Bree on her Get Meaningful blog and Janelle Richmond for her Creative Pandemonium blog. I am very excited to get started on my duties and to make new friends!
*********************
September Goal: Layouts: 20
Scrap Pack Challenge at Scrapbook.com
September Contest at Scrapbook.com
Scrapfreak - Card Class w/ Jessica Bree
This is all that I have so far :)
I will be back tonight with my 20 page layouts from my co-workers album. After that those are posted...I will have 40 more layouts to go for the year!


No comments:
Post a Comment