Friday night my oldest daughter Emily (she lives with her dad) graduated from high school. I was back and forth about going since I hadn't seen her in over a year and only had spoken to her a few times. The relationship has been damaged and honestly I am not sure if it will ever be even close to what it was before again. I miss talking to her about almost anything, hearing about her day and what was going on at school, or where I needed to take her and when. I was very proud of her.


What I have decided with these photos...I used my 18-200mm lens and now the 70-300mm has moved way up my list of things that I "have" to have. I could have gotten much closer shots of her. Maybe by this time next year when Amber graduates I will have it and won't have this problem again.
I didn't think that I would have all 3 of my girls together at one time again. I am very happy to have been able to get this shot. Now I need to figure out how to Photoshop that random woman out of my pic and it will be perfect!

*************************************************************
I did scrap this weekend - and oh my did I scrap. Two on Saturday in between taking Amber to work which was a last minute thing and then going back to pick her up at the end of her shift. Today I finished three layouts in between taking Amber to work and doing random Sunday things. I was so excited because I was going to be able to take pics of things I did last weekend and what I did this weekend and start posting it...until I got home this afternoon and it started sprinkling and getting dark out of no where. So all I have for you today are teasers that I took with my cell phone.
In the order they were finished...and remember the key words here are Inside and Cell Phone.





I know that I can share 4 of them with you but the last one, you might have to wait for a week or two before you see all of it. I have a mini album and a layout from last weekend that I need to add too...so stay tuned and you will start seeing the whole layout starting tomorrow night :)


No comments:
Post a Comment