

A few years back I had a boss named JD and he was honestly the best boss that I have ever had. He brought in the wood one day and we were all looking at him like he had lost his mind. Later that afternoon we had a meeting and we talked about putting our mind to something and getting it accomplished. We talked about "power moves" - what your reaction is when something goes your way. Mine for instance is both hands in the air with fist and saying "yesssss" at the same time. Its just something that I do when I get excited that something goes my way or my guy wins. I had never really thought about a "power move" before and I sure didn't know I had one...but I do :) The wood however was to show us that we could do anything we set our mind too. You can still see my "x" on the board and on the other side was my wish which was to take a vacation for two since I had never been on one with Robbie before (we went to Vegas for a long weekend in 2006 btw!) I did not want to do this breaking of the board at all. I was mad that I had to do it, no getting out of it and I even cried. Looking back it was all pretty silly because it wasn't that big of a deal to hit the board with the heel of your hand - it didn't even hurt.
I used a minty green and Kraft Bazzill, Daisy Bucket In the Meadow scraps from my stash, Kaisercrafts pearls, white gel pen and Jenni Bowlin Alpha stickers.
So what is your "power move"?


1 comment:
These are great pages and projects! You go girl!!!
La-
Post a Comment