December 5, 2010

My new tree. Its nekkid in this pic but this tree has a story already. We go to Louisiana after Thanksgiving dinner to gamble. The deal this time was that if we came home with enough money I was going to Micheal's to get get a new tree 1/2 off on Black Friday. We did and we got home at 3:30am and I was at Micheal's at 6am for my tree. Found the tag and went and paid in cash. $124.50 plus tax. Went to get the tree and they were out. They were going to refund me until they found out I paid cash. So...my tree was upgraded to the $350 tree for the same $124.50 price. 7.5ft with lights already on it.
December 6, 2010

Super cold and I wasn't getting out of the truck. Hello Venti Hot Chocolate :)
December 7, 2010

There is something about the morning sky in the fall and winter. The colors are amazing and I love driving to and from work during this time.
December 8, 2010

Dinner out with no kids. Need I say more. We have designated Wednesdays as our "date night"
December 9, 2010

Amber at work. She loves her job! I think they work her a lot for still going to school but she seems to be handling it okay.
December 10, 2010

I love, love, love working the 7-4 shifts on Fridays. I like beating the traffic home and spending more time with the girls and Robbie. Its blurred because as much as I love everyone reading my blog...I have a thing about the phones now that I am on them so much during the day that I don't want to talk to anyone on the phone.
December 11, 2010

We totally kicked it old school with the wrapped door. Our neighborhood does contest and we decided to do the door as a huge present...you know like the teachers did back in Elementary school? I won't win but it was fun and looks good at night.
*********************************************
These are some of my decorations that I have made over the last couple of weeks:
Snowman Top Hat

Snowman Ornament:

Painted Wood Snowflake:

The tag for the front door:

Angel

And lastly I will leave you with a pic of my completed house that is on display for the thousands of people who drive by...(my address on the mailbox has been blurred)


No comments:
Post a Comment