Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No More

The holidays are over and I am posting my last layout for the year. I can't believe that we are pretty much finished with the year...it wasn't too long ago that people were freaking out about the whole Y2K thing...and here we are at the end of the decade.

I am still working on my December Daily and have my last few pics to post. All my pics have been taken and I am still working on getting them in the album. I haven't done any layouts this month at all. I did do some crafting but that was all. A month of veg really. Really when I think about it, a month of being sick, having hives, Christmas and all that entails...I didn't really have time to scrap. On top of all this...our main computer died so we are down to my laptop who can be slow, slow, slow.

This is my latest layout for Sassy Lil' Sketcheses. Cherie did a great job this month on the sketch.

Photobucket

No More
Photobucket

Journaling reads: Its been 7 months since I gave up diet coke and coffee. Sure I save a ton of money by drinking water and tea but its getting cold and some days tea isn't enough.

I used Pink Paislee Office Lingo Scalloped Paper, Bazzill Just the Edge Cardstock, Graphic 45 PP, Ribbon, Bling Heart mounted on Kraft Bazzill. Letters are Thickers.

This month if you upload your layout on the SLS blog by January 5th to be eligible to win a prize from this months sponsors :)

Paper:
Photobucket

Digital:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carla said...

Great take on the sketch and welcome to the DT..good seeing you girl!