Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Young Love

I am going to be playing catch up this next week so be on the lookout for new post every couple of days.

This month on Sassy Lil' Sketches Cherie came out with a great sketch for us to play with! I pulled more pics of Amber and Kyle from when I took their photos not too long ago. The colors are great in the photos and they look so happy together. I can't wait to get winter photos. I think I am going to find a really cool place to take them that is out of the ordinary from the normal day to day.

Here is the sketch:
Photobucket

Young Love:
Photobucket

No journaling this time. I let the pics tell the story.

I used Ivy Bazzill, Basic Grey Origins PP and Chipboard Embellishment Stickers, Bazzill Just the Edge Butterflies, a beautiful flower that I received from a secret sister swap, the white dots are from my Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen (honestly the best ever...you HAVE to get one). Letters are Thickers in Charcoal Foam.

November Sponsers:

Paper Sponser:
Photobucket

Digital Sponser:

Photobucket

You have until December 5th to upload your November 28th Sassy layout or any of the November sketches inspired layouts when you play along with us this month to have a chance of winning a prize. Just link your layout to Mr. Linky on the Sassy Blog and you are on your way!

2 comments:

D said...

I LOVE your layout girl!!! The white "frame" around the layout is soo cool.

Unknown said...

love your take on the sassy sketch. the colors are great and the photos are lovely.