Amber:

Samantha:

and these are 3 of the layouts that I made at the crop yesterday
can i help you:

My oldest dog in the truck right after we picked him up after vacation. He was very interested in the jerky that my husband was eating. I happened to catch this pic when he looked at me to see what I had for him.
I used a khaki colored Prism cardstock and Turquoise Mist Bazzill with Paper Studio Dog paper, American Crafts Metropolis line. Cats Eye Chalk in Brown, buttons, eyelets and the letters are by the Paper Studio.
so ready:

Journaling reads: On our way to Schlitterbahn the two of you were so excited and so ready for a full day of waterpark fun! Based on a sketch by Ally @ So Sketchy
I used White and Blue Raspberry Bazzill, Sweetwater Basic Black Collection PP with Basic Grey Urban Prairie Petticoat and Weather Vane along with Surprise from the Cupcake line. Cat's Eye Chalk in Black, Bling, Die Cut flowers, ribbon and Thickers in Giggles White Foam Letters. I used a Blue and Black Zig Pen.
no name:

Journaling reads: This seems to be the joke around the house these days. The pediatrician said that you had pretty much topped out in the height dept and ever since then...its been all about how short and little you are. You are really good about all of it now.
I used Pansy, Petunia and White Bazzill, American Crafts Amplified Collection in Juke Box and Fuzz Tone, Maya Rd Chipboard, Heidi Swapp Flower, Bazzill Bling flower, Cats Eye Chalk in Prussion Blue, Making Memories brads and Paper Clip.
And a few weeks ago I saw the cutest little sheep on 2P's that her daughter had made them for a swap. I swapped beads with her and I got my own little sheep today in the mail. Her name is Susie and she sits on my scrapbook table watching me. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment