With school starting and my calendar of this and that starting to fill which is completely crazy because my girls don't play sports...well not technically - I have one who runs cross country and does track (is that really a sport?). They don't have play dates only shopping trips which could be labeled as dates with mommy...if I am still "mommy" and not "mother" or "MOM!!!!" I am still the driver for them wherever they may go and for some reason since they really don't go all the time...I know I will forget something. So you may notice that with school starting - you may see more "life" on here and not just scrapbook layouts.
Scrappy things to Remember:
*Pack for the crop this weekend at Archivers. This is my first one in about 2 years and I am coming up clueless on what to take. I have Googled and searched Scrapbook.com, Two Peas and Creating Keepsakes. I even YouTubed...Kari and Gina have a couple of great vidoes on what you need but I think they have more in that tote than what I have in my collection. So I need to start packing ASAP.
*August 3x3 @ Scrapbook.com - I need to leave feedback and check in.
*September ScrapPack @ Scrapbook.com - I need to just keep this link. Since I have became a site floater because right now NO WHERE feels like home. I just wish I could find my "Kansas" and a Toto without bad breath...(and strictly for me...I sent my money off paypal on 8/20/09)
I am so sure I will be back later with more but it is time to roll the cat hair from my pants legs (not too sure what is up with Mr. Unsociable lately) put my shoes on, and head to McDonalds or Burger King to get coffee and a tea. Yes...I am that lazy in the mornings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment