I have some pictures of us but I have only one picture of us at Schlitterbahn and that is the one that they took which isn't all that great :(
It was honestly a great time when we left, with the temps here being at 100 or hovering around it. The water awesome and it was the first time in a long time that I wore my one piece suit proudly and didn't care what anyone thought.
Our view on the way there:

The girls were so ready!


The outside of the park:

We drove down by the river where everyone goes to float and drink basically. We heard it was down due to the drought but we were really surprised exactly how down it was. There were places that the river was completely dry going across. I guess when you get to that point...you pick your tube up and walk across to the next water. There weren't really that many floating but it was only Wednesday.

Then we went into San Antonio for dinner at our favorite restaurant - Casa Rio! We have eaten here every time we go to San Antonio and it was only this time we knew the name of the place...we just know where it is at on the river walk. Come to find out this is the oldest restaurant on the river walk - no wonder it is so good!

This is the river walk where the tour boats go down the middle. There are shops and restaurants on both sides and the river goes into the mall.

Even though we just got back, I am starting to think of where we can go next year. I am thinking Colorado - so that we really get away but we will have to see if I am out voted.


1 comment:
hey, thanks for the comment on my blog...my daughter would make ya a sheep just for a trade. She's your average 15 yr old...love beads, bracelets, etc..and she'd love to get mail. We're gonna make a few more this week, several people wanted to buy one. email me at angie.palin@yahoo.com so we can trade addresses
Post a Comment