Monday, August 3, 2009

No Way!

Here are two more layouts to add for August. These are based on sketches from Liz at the Scrappiest.

I am beginning to feel my mojo returning!

Twelve (based on sketch #23)
Photobucket

Journaling reads: It was a Saturday morning and I hear "WE WON" and my heart stops - I run from the bed to the computer room, "oh we only won $12" I guess #12 is better than none...but I have to keep working!

I used Kraft and Diable Bazzill, October Afternoon Night Light Collection: Ellie (both sides) and adhesive letters. Cowboy hats squares are from the Texas Lottery website and I painted them maroon instead of their normal blue. Last of all, a Black Zig Pen.

Pink (based on sketch #22)
Photobucket

Journaling reads: I have never been a pink rose fan and was a little shocked when a red bush produced pink flowers but I have to admit the pink roses are starting to grow on me. Summer '09

I used Creative Imaginations Narratives: Meadow Doily, Ribbon, Bling, Prima Flowers. Letters are by Making Memories and I used a Pure Pink Zig Pen.

No comments: