Monday, August 3, 2009

On my way already!

Here it is only the 3rd day of August and here I am already with a layout to post :) I originally made this layout to go with Becky Fleck's PageMap sketch challenge that is on her blog but I didn't read enough until today that the theme of the sketch is "summer" uhm...

may you always...
Photobucket

This is my youngest earlier in the summer. She didn't want her photo taken and it was one of those shots that I am just holding the camera. I like how she is blurred and the trees behind her are in focus for some odd reason. Journaling reads: Be strong for yourself and loved ones. Flutter around & decide what you want. Bloom where ever you are planted.

I used Mocha Divine, Green Tea, Parakeet and White Bazzill, Autumn Leaves Mod Collection: Blink Petals, Brads, Bling, Maya Rd Chipboard Tree, Sandylion Butterfly, Flowers, Bling Brad, Letters are from the Paper Studio. "Stitches" are a Chocolate Zig pen.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Great take on the sketch, too bad it is not summer!!