Saturday, July 3, 2010

Do you like free goodies?

You know you do...go ahead and admit it.

Here is the deal - Who's That Girl is offering an embellishment kit from Scrapfreak as the prize for completing any of the 12 challenges with a new and never seen before layout or project. You need to link your creation back to this post before July 14th.

If you haven't checked out the embellishment kits from Scrapfreak...you need to! This is what your mailbox has missed so far.

April
Photobucket

May
Photobucket

June
Photobucket

July - Sold Out
Photobucket

I have been through 2 paper kit clubs in the past and this is my 1st embellishment kit club and I have to say that I still have alot of the paper kits and a few of them hasn't been used at all. I have yet to be disappointed by these kits and I have opened and used everyone of them.

I can't wait to see your creations that you come up with for the WTG Challenge!

No comments: