Thursday, July 29, 2010

I met scrappy women....

Yep, its true. I met 14 women from My Sketch World and for me it was a spur of the moment decision to meet up with them at Archiver's. I am a member at MSW but for some reason I never posted...I even had to ask Lucy my user name because its not the "normal" one. I have to say that this was the 1st time that I met anyone from online and it was so worth it...so worth it. Everyone was great, super friendly and super sweet. I was just so shocked that someone was coming to Houston.

I finished 4 layouts in 7 hours. One was my Who's That Girl DT submission for this next time so I can't show you just yet but here are the others:

She Talks
Photobucket

My youngest daughter on the phone. Its amazing, I thought she only knew how to text. LOL!

I used Kraft and Java Bazzill, SEI PP, Sassafrass Nerdy Birdy Journal Stickers, Pop Dots and Bling. AC Thickers for letters.


Senior

Photobucket

Amber right after we went for her Senior pictures. I can't believe we are already at this time. I feel so old....

French Vanilla Bazzill, Stemma "Senior" PP, Ribbon, Bling, Brads (MM and Q&Co), Ribbon and a Jolee's Senior sticker.

Dallas

Photobucket

My stepson. I can't believe that he is almost grown. I still think of him as a little boy.

I used Black and Ivy Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket "Mr. Campy" PP, Ink, Buttons and AC Vinyl Thickers

When I got home I also worked on the July Challenge for the forums. You had to use Red, White and Blue along with this sketch:

Photobucket

{always}
Photobucket

Amber at Waffle House checking her Facebook because she might miss something.

I used Kraft and Red Bazzill, Bo Bunny Block Party Chill, Red Pencil, Buttons and Bling. Letters are AC Thickers in Grey Lullaby.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What beautiful, grown children, and lovely LOs, as always!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous layouts.. and amazing style and design.. so glad we meet in Houston too.

Lucy Chesna said...

love the layouts and I am so happy you came to Archivers and we got the chance to meet and scrap together.