Friday, July 23, 2010

shhh...

I am running late posting this and I apologize for my blogging absence. I would like to say however a great big "HELLO" to whomever from my job is logging onto my blog checking in on me...I know you are there and when you do it. You aren't invisible.

Moving on...

The last prompt that we did for Who's That Girl was "shhh" and for this one we were to scrap something about yourself that you have not documented before and that ideally most people don't know about you or that only select people know about you. I can something you just don't share with people at first, something only friends know, etc.

Shhh
Photobucket

Photobucket

I used Black, Vanilla and Grey Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket PP (peeking from under the grey) and Ribbon, Chipboard Bird, Yellow and White Acrylic Paint, Gold Paint Pen, K&Co butterflies and flowers, Bling, Brown Paper Bag. Letters are fabric Thickers.

1 comment:

Amanda Jones said...

I love your layout! Beautiful colours and cute butterflies! x