So after the major withdrawals and the realization that the only thing remotely scrappy for me was Micheal's and Hobby Lobby in a 20+ radius from my house. This is when my dream began.
I saw and fell in love with this store. I want to say that it was a Oriental rug store at one point but it has been vacant for about the last year. When I see this building, I fall in love over and over. Yes, I know it is big.

There are tons of windows and the lighting in there is great just from the natural light. I see aisles of various scrapbook paper sectioned out in themes. Rows and rows of Bazzill and Prism. Embellishments galore. Scrapbook storage ideas. The whole nine yards.

Behind the counter area there is a huge place that is between the back wall and the columns that would be absolutely perfect for a crop area. Tables for no more than 4 each with big comfy rolling chairs, individual trash cans, cutting mats for each person, cup holders. Room to spread out. Room to walk when there is a crop and there are the big monstrous scrappy carts that go this way and that way. I also see a die cut station back here too on the side.

I know I can't be the only one who reads this blog - at least I hope not. Let me know what your scrappy dream is.
***************************
On another note. Easter Sunday was eventful and wet. We lost power...again. Here are some pictures of our beautiful and needed rain.



No comments:
Post a Comment