Friday, April 17, 2009

Recap of the week...

Monday: I found out that my daughter will be going on her first "date" to the movies. She will be 16 on this Monday coming up. I find out on Thursday that he is taking a friend so...its no longer a date since she can't go with two boys...and she will now be accompanied by her younger sister :D

Tuesday: I brought home a puppy that we are babysitting. Her name is Monkey and she is a Brussells/Pug mix. I will need to take a pic of her and post her. She is a full of energy girl. My cat hates her. My dogs - Cosmo and Newman. Cosmo is 10 so he is not so hip on her young 4 month old-ness. Newman on the other hand being 3 years old is less inclined to deal with her...he hates her more than the cat.

Wednesday: We will call this Verizon Day. We had it out with Verizon on Tuesday night and then it carried over to Wednesday. We seriously thought that it was going to come down to phones being thrown at Verizon people's heads. Nothing was accomplished with them...we still have a $689 phone bill and 5 lines when we only have 4 phones. The guy who helped us with our upgrade probably laughed his ass off when we walked out the door back in February.

Thursday: Verizon day part 2. I will leave it at that but because of that...it lead to lots of these:
Photobucket

and then 2 of these...
Photobucket

Yes under those...were two cupcakes w/ butter cream frosting.

Friday: Sunny, Cloudy, Black and then Rain. In that order.
This is 3:20pm
Photobucket

This is 3:35pm
Photobucket

This is 3:40pm from my desk - the rain had started.
Photobucket

No comments: