Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vegas

We took at late honeymoon to Vegas about 6 months after we were married. I really liked it. There was always something to do and not just gambling. It was great. The way the heat just smacked you in the face when you walked outside no matter what time it was and you didn't sweat was awesome...unlike here...you are drenched in less than a minute in the summer, fall, winter and um...spring.

I can't wait to go back and when I saw this sketch at the Scrappiest - I just knew that it would go great with some of the pics that I had left from my Vegas album.

Photobucket

Raven, White and Maraschino Bazzill
Cherry Arte His and Hers Collection - His Legacy
Heidi Swapp Letter - She Raw
Red and Black Ribbon
Playing Cards
Die Button
Sequins
Glitter
Bling

1 comment:

My Scraptacular Life said...

Carla, I love your take on this sketch!!! The little cards are too cute!!