Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Very Motivated

I finished up the 4th challenge at Coordinates Collection and I am really pretty proud of myself.

very happy girls
Photobucket

Journalling reads: I really think this was the best day of your life so far This is your reactions to the lights coming back on after Hurricane Ike. They had been out four long and hot days. You realize what we take for granted when its gone. Pic taken 9/08, Scrapped 04/08.

Kraft and White Bazzill
Paper Studio, KI Memories, Daisy Bucket and Making Memories PP
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letters in Newsprint Ledger and Center of Attention Raw.
Creative Imaginations Sticker letters
Ribbon x2
Buttons x4
Pop Dots

I Would Do It All Again...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Journalling on this layout is private :) and :( This is a sketch challenge on CC

Kraft Bazzill
Paper Studio, Dream Street Rue and Art Nouveau PP
Thickers and Adorn-it Tiny Chocolate letters
Cosmo Cricket Trimeree
Brads
Jolee's Embellishments (ring and birds)
Misc. Heart Brad and Love saying

Always Dream
Photobucket

Inspired from a sketch #8 at The Scrappiest .

This is my middle daughter. She hates these photos but what is great about them is that this is so "not" her. I can't believe she posed in the front yard!

Journalling Strips read: To be what you want. Never let anyone control your destiny. Dream big and follow your heart. ♥ mom.
Journalling around the photos reads: You are always so unsure of yourself. You never put it out there. You always wonder what others think and what they would do or want. You need to live for you because only you know what you want and how you need to achieve it. Dream big and never settle for less. Always strive for more. You deserve it all Amber.

No comments: